News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Ketron SD1000 Soundfont SF2

Started by haweneu, February 04, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haweneu

bluebeat

Thank you for share. Interesting, better than SD2 bank that I have, but less interesting than TA Bank.   TA bank has deeper sound and only 4gb. This SD1000 bank definitely  interesting for someone who does not have a good bank for that price point, but TA is not crazy priced too :)

tthoms

Hi,
have you tested this SD1000 soundfonts in vArranger with the vASynth? I have done and had problems with some styles. They sound not as good as with the soundfonts from Dan. For example the ketron style (X1/B) Wiener! Some End and Fills are to loud compared to the normal style. Some accompagnients (ACC) are too loud and are replaced with fault instruments. For example (PAD)Texas is replaced by (EL Guitar) Steel and that sounds not good!  I say not that the soundfonts are not good, but they are not optimized for playing in vASynth. Perhaps Dan can optimize something in vASynth for this soundfonts.
Thom

bluebeat

I believe, Rumen Matev clearly said that it is "work in progress" project. I am sure it has issues.

Alf

TA Bank soundfont? Huh? What's that?

I'm searching for a good "general purpose" soundfont for quite a while. I took a look at the demos from Goldmidi SF2 website. The Tyros Black and SD1000 soundfonts do sound quite interesting.

But what is the aforementioned TA Bank soundfont? And are there any sound demos for this soundfont? I couldn't find anything about it, yet.

zeljko

Ganz schlechte Sounds. Ta Soundbank ist 1000 Mal besser.

magmag

What is TA Bank soundfont ? Any link to the thing ?

Thanks

josclaes

agaton

josclaes

agaton

Private Message or here "my messages".

josclaes

Hi  I play for 9 years Varranger but am not often on the forum so a newbie

and no PM

Jos

agaton

In the Top of this site from left to the right you can see: "Home", "Help", "Search", " Profile", "My Messages"... click on the "My Messages" and you will see all what you need.

arbrandes

Quote from: agaton on September 11, 2019, 01:05:54 PM
It is the Sound Bank with all Ketron SD1000 sounds (512 Melody Sounds and all Drum Kits)
inclusive original Ketron Audio Drum and Percussion Loops.

Sounds awesome!  I'm very interested in getting my hands on this sound bank, as actual Ketron modules are basically impossible to come by, here.  Is it for sale?

agaton

In TA Sound Bank are all Ketron SD1000 melody sounds (512),
all Drum Kits (and much more) and all original SD1000 Audio Drum
Loops (Live Drums). Additional, there are over 100 multilayered
first quality class sounds from real acoustic instruments over the
world. Here some demos from Styles in vArranger² played from
TA Sound Bank:

Bluegrass

Blues

Dixieland

Funky

Gospel

Kramer

Salsa

More on:
https://soundcloud.com/trans-audio-aae

tthoms

Hello Agathon.
I'm intereseted in the TA sound bank. Where you can order and download it. Please give me a chance to get them. I can not find anyhing about TA sound bank in the internet. Thank you very much.
Thom

agaton

You can hear here a few Style Demos on vArranger² played from
TA Sound Bank. I shall write to you on your privat Messages here
on the forum.