News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

missing audio

Started by salvatore993, June 15, 2017, 09:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salvatore993

Hi, I bought a tablet win 10, installed driver masterkey88, keytron sd4
Installed varranger, everything works on screen, touch recognizes chords etc, but does not sound out.
what am I doing wrong? With a fixed the same configuration works

Dan

Do you see the SD4 receiving midi data? If I remember well it has a led that blink when receiving data.

How it is plugged ? USB or MIDI

What line did you select for MIDIOUT1 in the MIDIPORTS screen?

salvatore993

I did not understand if v arranger can only work in usb. Now I tried to recapture everything, it did not work. During a test i forgot to disconnect usb and it works. Only that both master and sd4 be attached to both usb and midi. it's normal?

Dan

If you have a midi interface, or that your midi keyboard can act like a midi interface, then you can use the MIDI cable
If you want to use the USB interface, only one USB cable is needed. Not Midi
If you want to use USB, you need to select the SD4 in the OPTIONS / MIDI PORTS of vArranger
If you want to use MIDI, you need to select your MIDI interface

salvatore993

My intention was to use only the usb, i put in midi options in keymaster 88 and midi out sd4, not fused, only works if i connect both the midi + usb cables.
I'm definitely mistaken, but I did not understand where.
If only usb connectors seem to work all but no sound comes out.

Dan

If you select sd4, then vArranger sends to the SD4 USB port only

salvatore993

I understand this, but in this configuration does not exit the audio signal to be sent to the amplification. On the program you see that everything is running correctly blink the LED bars of each active channel, it recognizes the chords but does not exit the audio.
With midi-free usb connections was my original intention.

Dan

If the vArranger leds are bliking, this is because vArranger receive well your keyboard playing. Now it need to send back the midi notes to the SD4
Do you see the SD4 led bliking ? What SD4 mode do you use? MAS? All the 3 SD4 volumes are set high?