News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

my configuration with XControl

Started by tthoms, April 02, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tthoms

Hello
due to the missing vocalizer in vA2 I will use an external voice live touch vocalizer. The accords for synchronisation cames from the vA2 over midi out2. The voclizer is housed with the pc and other devices (radio controled midi, radio controled mic..) in a "XControlBox" of 300x200x120 mm and has a weight od 4 kilos. The XControl software select one of the the predefined presets in the vocalizer on loading the song and can be changed during playing with a footswitch. After ending the song the XControl software will send a dry on stop/talk command for speaking without effects.

I use the implemented soundfonts and the vASynth, so I will not use a soundmodule. The XControlBox has a midi input for a keyboard or midi accordion, a microfon input, power input and some usb inputs. He has a midi output, stereo output and display output. My song database is managed by the XcontolSoftware and allows to make the right setup for vA2 and the vocalizer with one cklick ore touch. I've made a short video of the main functions of the XControl software.  --> https://youtu.be/EX_ct2ok3Bk

For my gigs I have to take my keyboard the XControlBox, a Display (Or Laptop) and my bose L1 compact. That's all......  It is small enough to have place in a little smart car.

kind regards
thom

Dan

Thank you for sharing with us your setup. You have created a nice songbook software that suits perfectly your need

Dan