News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Song chords and lyrics

Started by freeway, February 20, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeway

Hello, everyone :) I play a non-midi guitar with Varranger and SD2. I need help with lyrics on the chord chart:-[ In the past when I opened my chord chart for patterns (songs) I have made, using the mouse, my lyrics would also open, but doing this now I must have forgotten something. Can someone help with this, please ? 
This is what I have done in the past. (1) Copied the lyrics required from the Varranger song folder (2) Open the relevant song pattern (3) Click on lyrics tab (4) A blank lyrics box opens on the left of the screen (5) Paste the copied lyrics to this box (6) Click on save text tab (7) Refresh song folder. This process has worked in the past but not now? :-[

Dan

First I will send you the latest vArranger version, then you will tell me if it is working or not

freeway

Yes, Dan, the lyrics is working now as it should.  ;) A new query has arisen now with the new version. When I refresh the songs folder 5 of my folders do not appear,  until I use the search box for one of the songs I know to be on one of the missing folders, the 5 folders then re-appear as 1 2 3 4 5 folders. Is there a way I can get all 10 of my folders in one line? :-[

Dan

You need to understand now that vArranger displays the song folders as an arborescence.

So, if you select a folder, it will show then the subfolders inside this folder.

Your 1 2 3 4 5 sub-folders are probably inside another folder that you need to select

freeway

Thank you very much, Dan for your help and support.  :) I now have vArranger working as it always has been, but now even better  8)