News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

VB3 VST Hammond Clone Drawbar control

Started by haweneu, January 30, 2017, 01:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haweneu

Hi,
i made a fader in Touchosc that sends MIDI cc data to VA2.

If i look into the midi monitor inside VA2, i see the right data!

Now i want to control with this fader a drawbar inside the VST VB3. So i learned inside VA2 this MIDI cc to VST Controller 1. Then i went into the VST parameters from VB3 with the + symbol and if i then click on Drawbar 16" for example and do midi learn i see that then the drawbar value changes with my fader!

But the 16" drawbar graphic in VB3 does not change! And i dont hear any change in volume on Drawbar 16".

I tested the cc data on midi channel 1.

What is wrong?

Lylo

haweneu

Hi,
i can play my SD1000 inside va2 with my wersi spectra with upper, lower and pedal with MIDI IN 1 as right1, left 1+2 and pedal inside va2! Touchosc controls with MIDI IN 2 the accomp like start/stop, intro1 .. and so!
VB3 works well! But only the VST controls dont work.

claudio

Have you tried with "Is Switch" check, in LEARN VST CONTROLLER ?

haweneu

Hi,
no!
I thought this is a fader and not a switch. will test it.

haweneu

Hi,
problem solved!

The VB3 has 2 Drawbar sets "A" and "B" . I assigned my Touchosc Fader to the wrong Drawbar 16" drawbar set "A" but had selected in VB3 the drawbar set "B" for view!

Thanks for the answers.

Now i make a special Control page in my Touchosc Layout for all Drawbars!

claudio

OK.
It is often by making mistakes that one learns. :)

Dan

And you should get the feedback if you change preset from the VB3 drawbars to your TouchOSC faders too :)

haweneu

Hi Dan,
if i change a drawbar in the VB3 vst window with my mouse, i see the feedback on my ipad in touchosc!

But if i select a preset in the preset list inside the vst, then all drawbars change in the VB3 VST window, but i have no feedback to Touchosc!!!

Dan

Strange. Maybe a VB3 bug.

And if you select the VB3 preset from vArranger ?

haweneu

Hi Dan,
tomorrow i will test it!

Please take also a  look into TouchOsc Thread from you.
At the end i have a question about pitchwheel from Touchosc.