vArranger licence + SoundFonts for sale - NOT ANYMORE. I DECIDED TO KEEP IT!

Started by cmpessoa, October 30, 2016, 01:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpessoa

Having decided to eliminate the computer from my setup and reduce this to a minimum as I am not playing that much anymore, I am putting my Varranger licence and some soundfonts for sale.

The "package" includes:

vArranger2 Licence: 350€ value.
vArranger2 SD soundfont (plays Ketron styles with the percussion track): 100€ value.
JazMan Genesys Pro8 GM/GS 24Bit SoundFont: 90€ value.
JaZMan SF88 GM/GS SoundFont: 80€ value.
Jazman GM 24Bit: 50€ value.
These are the best GM SoundFonts I ever tried.

TOTAL VALUE: 670€
VALUE ASKED: 350€ +50€(vArranger transfer fee paid directly to Dan). *

* The Varranger licence transfer have a cost of 50€ that the buyer must pay to Dan. I think the SD soundfont doesn't need any transfer but we may confirm that with Dan.

I accept PayPal transfer.
SALE CANCELLED! Read my fourth post below.

Dan

No need to pay more than 50€, even with the soundbanks

cmpessoa

Thank you Dan.

And as you see, once you get a vArranger licence, you get a great software arranger and a five star support from Dan :-)

hernandez

oui je suis interréssé,  pour 200 euros

Lylo

Je viens de calculer, en fait 350€ + 50€ = 400€... même en français.  ;)

cmpessoa

New option:

vArranger Licence + SD2 vArranger SoundFont.
Value: 350€+100€=450€
Price asked: 250€ paid to me + 50€ for licence transfer paid to Dan. (you save 150€!).

antoniozappino

Hello I could be interested for 200  euro paid to you, plus 50 euro paid directly to Dan for the license transfer.

Let me know if you are interested.

Greeting from Italy

Antonio

Lylo

Why did not you make the effort of 50€ ?  ;)

antoniozappino

It's already an effort, for me, being able to spend 200+50 euro...  :'(

Lylo

Ok I see,  but you know, after you haven't buy any update for vArranger, if it's difficult for you to pay in starter after you have just fun to use vArranger2 gor all the life. :)

antoniozappino

Well, maybe if the seller could add also the "JazMan Genesys Pro8 soundfont" in addiction to the "SD2 vArranger SoundFont", I could think to spend another 50 euros...  ;)

Lylo

I hope you can play vArranger soon.   :)

cmpessoa

I want to apologise antoniozappino and other members who made an offer but I have changed my mind and will keep my vArranger licence.
SO, IT IS NOT FOR SALE ANY MORE.

Wich, in fact, makes me happy because I really wanted to keep using it and being part of vArranger users community.

This last months I have been testing all possibilities trying to find the best and, at the same time, the simplest setup solution for me. At some point I've decided that I would only use my Roland BK-5 as arranger and no computer at all. I was fed up with USB and driver issues and not satisfied using SoundFonts.
But then, this solution is too limited. No chord loops (as a guitarist that is a killer feature for me), less styles, far from the versatility and easy of use and tweak of vArranger,...

So, after, many weeks testing, comparing and making choices, I have decided to go like this:
I will keep my Roland BK-5 as a backup for now and can even use some styles on it if I want to but my main setup from now on will be:
vArranger with ketron SD2 sound module.
I finally have concluded that this choice is the one that gives me the best sound and the most flexible and simple to operate arranger that I know of.

Next months, I hope to be able to share some videos showing how I use vArranger and why it is the best solution for me.

Lylo