Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

VSTi Grand Piano deal

Started by Dan, October 14, 2016, 03:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Hello,

There is an offer of a great VSTi piano for 16€

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/64-Virtual-Instrument/1844-Eighty-Eight-Ensemble

ps : I have just bought it, and it sound great !

Brainworx

BjayG

Hi Dan,

Yep - I saw this when it was mentioned on the French forum a couple of weeks ago - its a good deal and the software is great.

My reason for mentioning this is to encourage people on the English forum to actually use the facilities built into the vA website to get automatic translation of the French forum.    This facility has been available for a couple of years - but I note that the google translation to English now seems to be a lot better than it used to be  (although you do occasionally get some translations that are best described as 'pigeon English' - but you can usually work it out).  And the French forum is actually discussing some interesting stuff - so its worth looking at..

So in case you don't know how to do this auto translation:-

- Click on the English forum (i.e. so that you can see all the available entries) . 
- Then Click on the text in one of the entries labelled 'The French forum translated by Google'
- And then click on Dans first link on the conversation that then opens (it starts http://translate.google......

The French forum will then open and you will see all the entries in English.  Whats nice is that if you then click on a link within this translated forum - then this too will be auto-translated.

You can't respond to comments though as far as I know (but then I haven't tried)...

I hope this is of some interest to someone.

BTW Dan:  Is there any chance that we could please have the second link removed in the above process - so that clicking on 'The French forum translated by Google' actually takes you there in one go.    The second click is a waste of energy.    Thanks!!

Regards
Barry

Lylo

lakere

I have seen this ad quite a few times, but I thought I did not need another piano VSTi.    Only when I found out that it comes with a number of patches with layered sounds, I thought it would be worthwile to purchase.    This reminds me of vA2  offering multi layered patches for the Ketron SD4, which I appreciate.   

I remember Dan once said that he might do the same for the optional sounds banks available for vA2.