vArranger is the most AMAZING and UNIQUE software ever created !!!

Started by musiclee, November 18, 2009, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musiclee

if you have a SD5 and want to totally be in control of your sound selection,  this varranger is a MUST !!!

if you have an SD5 and want the BEST and most economical backup system that will actually Play ANY Ketron style (except AUDYA), this varranger is a MUST !!!

and the best part is that it sounds AMAZING and all knobs, buttons, sliders, can be assigned to your computer keyboard, or better yet, ANY controller of your choice.

warning:  once you try it,  you'll want to buy it   :-)

Dan

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the new vArranger forum !

I think you don't talk about the Ketron SD5 but the Ketron SD2.

But maybe it's not a big mistake, because with Ketron SD2 + vArranger² you get a nice Ketron SD5 equivalent...

:)

musiclee

yes Dan,

i meant to say,  "if you have an SD2 and vArranger"

that tiny module(SD2) +varranger= BIG SOUND

it's EXACTLY like having an SD5   :-)

and lots more good stuff coming with future varranger updates....

Dan

Hi Lee,

I just want to thank you for your NEVER STOP support on the vArranger² adventure !

Your every day question "any news on varranger?" as well as your ideas, tests, help on chord recognitions, colour tastes... :) is giving to me a lot of good energy to complete the realisation of this project.

"any news on varranger?"
Of course my answer is always "YES" :)

We share the same passion of music and great ideas :)

Thank you again.

Dan

one

Does it have all the features on sd5. can you do custom style and can you do step recording and save as a midi flie and play back on cubase or sonar.

Dan

No you can't.

But thoses features are in the task list.

Regards,

Dan

jan1kow

VArranger is better than any other module and its updated regularly. Modules go out of date. New modules have MP3 loops but the sound cannot be ballanced between differend sounds within the same loop so you have to play the loop as the manufacturer recorded it.