News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Question before buying

Started by jealuc_picard, January 09, 2021, 08:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jealuc_picard

Hi - I have a question about using Varranager with Genos

If I connect Varranger to my Genos and play a style in Varranger, will it play directly back to the genos using the genos sound engine and instruments or does it have to route audio out of Varranger to audio in of Genos?

Also, if i tweak a style in Varranger, can i save it and then load it into my genos without the use of Varranger?

Thanks

Dan

Hi,

The Genos can be used as a midi sound module for vArranger
vArranger does not modify style files, but it saves the tweaks in a second file that can't be loaded into the Genos

jealuc_picard

Ok - thanks for the response - pity about not being able to save a tweaked style which kind of ties everything to using Varranger all the time with genos if you want to make some changes.
Pity as i was thinking of buying but not now thanks

Dan

Yes, vArranger is more a standalone arranger rather than a style editor for other arrangers.

Woge1000

vAranger gibt deinen geänderten Style im vArranger wieder.Nur nicht im Genos selber.Ich nutze dann meinen Genos als Expander.Das geht sehr gut mit vArranger2.Es macht viel spaß, vArranger2 und Genos.Alle Sounds können mit Genos ins Datei geändert und gespeichert werden,aber nur im vArranger kann es wieder gegeben werden.
Wolfgang