News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

VRIFF / SONG CHORD gets stuck when triggering Fill ins

Started by baze, August 25, 2016, 03:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baze

I recently bought the Sounbanks an installed them but after that when I  activate the VRIFF function and trigger Fiil in during play the song gets stuck to the last chord when the fill in was triggered .
The VRIFF  stays activated and if you open the SONG CHORD the chords seem to be scrolling but the chord remains stuck until you deactivate th VRIFF  and start it again.

It has started doing this after the last update.

Anyone had the same problem.?

Dan

claudio

Hello Dan

Can you send me a version with the VRIFF / SONG CHORD corrected . 8)

Thank you

slaveofword

hello.
I have this problem too.

Please,Dan, send me the correct version.

Thanks

slaveofword

Hello!
If I understood right-the vRiff and the the SONG CHORD is not the same.isn't it? So how we can use it without any problem? Thanks for answer!

baze

Hi Dan,
Can You send me the corrected version when you fix the problem.

Thanks

Dan

baze

Hi Dan,

Do you have an idea how long it is going to take to solve this problem.
it really affects my performance and without it I will have to go back to before the Soundfonts.
WIth Xmas and New Years approaching I will need this fixed or I will not be able to perform.

Hoping for quick solution .

Baze

baze

Hi,
I am still waiting for this fix.
Is it ever going to happen or should I just give up?

Regards

Blagoj

baze

Hi

I am quoting Dan from September 18 2016

"Yes, when I correct this, I will send"

I understand there is an intention but it doesn't seem to be an action.

And I am being ignored every single time.

It is how you deal with people who already bought everything vArranger and sound banks.

Because every single time someone new, potential buyer ask a question it is answered  immediately .

I just want an answer in a form of Yes or No.

IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED EVER?

And can I get the newest version of the software whatever that might be.
I think I am entitled to it.

Regards Baze.

lakere

Has Dan fixed the issue yet?   I had been thinking of getting the soundfonts myself.   

Dan

lakere

OK, Dan.   I know that you keep improving vArranger and adding new features to it.  I have two Korg Microkeys, and just ordered a Bluetooth version Korg Microkey Air 61.   Whether I play a Bluetooth equipped 88 key, 37 key, or a wireless MIDI accordion, I was thinking I could use better sounds when I go totally wireless.   I just like the flexibility that vArranger offers.