News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

New Tablet

Started by Bernie9, August 21, 2016, 10:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie9

I just bought an Asus Transformer and wonder what preparation I need to plug my license stick in to try it.  I have v1.7 and styles in the stick.
Bernie

Dan

I have just sent you the latest version.

There is nothing more to do in your new computer

Lagoise

hi bernie

With model of asus transformer do you have? (T300chi or else, size of the screen)
How Much did you pay it and how does it work with music software as varranger 2?
Does it have a fan? Noisy?
Can you connect another screen ?

Chris from Paris

Bernie9

Thank you Dan.

Chris: I have a T100H, but haven't tried it yet.  Will report back.

Bernie

Bernie9

I have the Asus Transformer working now. My license stick has errors,according to Win 10, and the USB will not stay connected.  This causes an error message" No Disk in Drive D".  I copied all of my data out of it, and have it in a folder in the pc.  I plug in my license, but execute from pc so my data will picked up. After vA is booted, I take the stick out.

Is this OK, or is there a better way?

Dan

it is OK. Don't loose the usb key, maybe one day later we will replace it

lakere

Quote from: Lagoise on August 21, 2016, 03:18:16 PM
hi bernie

With model of asus transformer do you have? (T300chi or else, size of the screen)
How Much did you pay it and how does it work with music software as varranger 2?
Does it have a fan? Noisy?
Can you connect another screen ?

Chris from Paris
It is good for consumers that Windows based tablets and notebooks are so inexpensive and and that come in all kinds of price ranges and specs.  As we know that vA2 does not require a lot of muscle power or RAM memory to run unless a person runs hugh VST instruments or large soundfonts.    I have a 10 inch,  and a 13.3 inch tablets.  I dont' have a good eye sight and I don't like wearing the glasses.  However, the 13.3 inch is large enough for me to operate many of the functions by simply touching the screen.   So far I have been playing vA2 only in my home studio.  Once I am almost totatlly wireless in my setup and comfortable with it, I will begin to take it to gigs.   Anway,  good music software like vA2 makes it feel nice to own a Windows based tablet/notebook whether it is a low priced or high priced machine.