Varranger compared to Korg Microarranger: Wish for Features

Started by elvis, August 15, 2016, 08:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elvis

Hallo Dan,
the Korg Microarrenger is like a PA50SD (which seems to be the best selling arranger/entertainer keyboard of all time), only smaller.

I enjoy jamming on the Microarranger more because of two facts:

1.) With every style you choose, it gives you 4 right-hand-sounds to chose from that are ideally set up (volume, echo..)
(In VArranger the right hand voice is set to a certain sound and the volume is set to maximum and has to be turned down any time you choose another variation..)

2.) With the press of a button you can set the right-hand-sound to a three-voice-harmony that corresponds to the left-hand-chord.
(With VArranger you have to go to Options>Harmony>Off/On)

Please Dan, give me the shortcuts to more & faster enjoyment of the VArranger :-)
Would it be possible with TouchOSC or Peklik's add-on?

And yes, I've printed a small book of the english manual.
Sorry, if the answer is in there somewhere or in the forum, here.
But please point me to the right direction, maybe with just a link.

Dan

Hello,

1. Yes, I will try to add the OTS of styles in future version. For now you need to create your own OTS.
You have full possibilities of editing and layering up to 5 tracks together. Then SAVE RIGHT SOUND. You have just created a new sound preset.
You can DRAG & DROP this new sound in the MY SOUNDS zone.  Up to 20 favorites sounds.
When you SAVE SONG, you can save and set a different MY SOUNDS bar for every style

2. When you SAVE RIGHT SOUND, it also save your HARMONY settings.
You can also assign a controller to do the HARMONY ON / OFF

akyelken