349€ was payed 6 days ago - still no access to vArranger download !!!

Started by country, April 14, 2016, 09:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

country

:-\

I'm still waiting for my payed vArranger! Where could I download vArranger installer, please? Why no response to my e-mails?
I will use vArranger on my Windows 10 - 64bit Mid-Book or money back please. Thank you.

Regards, Richard

Dan

Hello Richard,

I sent you an email 2 days ago, and I did not get any answer. Did you get it?

I will try to send it to you again.

Dan

country

Hello, I sent you 3 messages as a reply! Send me vArranger install files please

Dan

You seems to not receive my last emails, and I did not received your 3 answers too.

Can you send me another message http://www.varranger.com/contact-us/
So we can check and be sure that emails are working again between us

country

Hello Dan, I sent you my answers message to your e-mail, here is a copy of these message:

3. I sent you my answer immediately, please check your e-mail box incomes, maybe your SPAM folder too, i dont know your mailbox options...

Thank you very much,

I really need your vArranger in common with my new Mid-Book (full-loaded Intel Win 10 - 64bit with touch display and USB ports for midi keyboard and midi sound module - Ketron SD1000)

King regards,

Dan

Hello, I just got your new email and replied to you a test message to see if it's ok now.

country

Hello Dan, it's OK, i got your message and replied to you immediately.
Now I'm waiting for vArranger download.
Thank you.

Dan

Ok, I don't understand why I don't receive your replies to my emails, and they are not in SPAM folder too.

I will try to send you a test message using the vArranger forum private messages

Dan

country

It is FANTASTIC!!!

Thank you very much Dan! vArranger replaces all my accompaniment keyboards and on my Mid-book with touch display and W10-64bit, it can do much more than  supply touch displays on Ty, PAx etc. Not bad even with my internal GM bank (optimized soundfont made in Viena software).
Nowadays, I´m trying and sorting all downloaded styles for vArranger...

Dan

Thank you for your message.
You can post a picture of your setup too :)