News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Some Varranger News

Started by Dan, April 08, 2010, 02:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

- You can drag and drop any sound directely to the new MY SOUNDS bar. (your favorites 10 sounds)
Drag the sounds inside the bar to organise the order  of the sounds...
And of course save this bar with any style.

- the text of the sounds of the styles is written bigger on very small screens like 9" netbooks...

- other corrections...

Dan

Lionel

Hi Dan,
Lovely to see the new features, great concept.
I have just returned from holidays myself, played at large retirement village and event went beautiful. The oldies had us playing nonstop for 2.5 hrs instead of the 1 hour planned event. They just loved the sounds and of course the memories of the old songs. Last time I played there I was using Band In A Box and was told the best they heard for a long time - but this time it was better than ever, because we used vArranger and gave us what they wanted to hear. On the playing side I had control, vArranger gave me the control I needed, whether volume of this up or down, song to suit mood, the only real problem was setting playing instrument to song - but now the beta version I have has fixed this - testing now.

Ok Dan only suggestion to date is on selecting a new song the My Sounds bar remains the same - could it be unique for every song. What I am saying is when selecting a song your main instrument loads and your favorites are also loaded - which are instruments you want to use during playing. It may not suit others, opinions please. Example I might be playing country style and use suitable instruments, then switch to say jazz and have suitable instruments in favorites for that to select at button click?

What do you think?

Regards
Lionel

Bernie9

This is what I envisioned all along.

Dan

Hi Lionel !

I am very happy that the people enjoyed listening your music played on vArranger.

About your suggestion : All what you say is already DONE on the actual version.

Click on SAVE SONG, then you have check boxes to save the MY SOUNDS BAR and the RIGHT/LEFT HAND SOUNDS (and VOLUMES).

Then when you load this style, you will see your right/left sounds + the favorites sounds bar ready to play :)

Download the vArranger update (v0.68) tonight.

You will get all thoses new things.

I also improved a little bit the graphicals :)

Dan

Dan

Sorry the version 0.68 will be ready on sunday

Bye Bye

Dan

Every vArranger user can download the latest version (0.68)

Enjoy !

Dan

Lionel

Hi Dan,
Love the new layout, particularly the colour changes.

Everything works brilliant to date. Will post as soon as any issues found.

A thought for discussion, is it possible to have harmony added via a button click, preset via saved file.

Regards
Lionel

Dan

Hi Lionel,

Thank you for posting.

You can drop sounds into the new MY SOUNDS bar and save it with style, + the right / left sound.

As for the HARMONY feature, can you add a new topic on the forum, so we can ask to every user how they think harmony should be.

Let me know.

Dan