News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Version 1.07 News - READY

Started by Dan, March 04, 2011, 05:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

For Midifile/Karaoke :
- When you press STOP, the midifiles just pause, and not start again from the beggining. You can press START again to continue the midifile
- You can click on the blue progress bar to hear the midifile from another position in the middle.
- vArranger bar counter is now ok with midifiles containing different signatures changes like 2/4   4/4..

For SONG CHORDS
- Correction : When you enter some chords in the end of the page, the scoll bar was going to the top
- After you PASTE some measures, they will be unselected
- You can now SAVE SONG even with the SONG CHORDS window openned
- Correction : in the first start of vArranger, when you listen to a saved song, the arranger sections were not changing
- When the SONG CHORD window is opened and the song is playing, the chords are no more changed by the keyboard.

- Other fixes...

Test well the version 1.07 at home before giging with it.

Dan

Bernie9

Any luck yet in saving transpose ?

Lionel

Again these are handy features.

Will the Link button be set for either Left or Right inputs.

Thanks
Lionel

Dan

No transpose saving and no left link yet.....

Lionel

Wahh! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh well patience will have to be the topic for me.

Lionel.

Dan

The new version 1.07 is ready to download.

Enjoy  :)

Dan

Dan

Jon. You asked from me this feature.

You thought that I will let you miss some data by choosing a new starting point? :)

This small feature in apparence was not so simple.  Many days of work !

vArranger own a special algorythm, so when you set a new starting point, you hear the midifile, perfectly.

jan1kow

Dan
Thanks for this feature.
Did you do a special algorythm also.
I never thought that this was possible as I have never seen such a feature when skipping a section of midi file.
So vArranger knows the what patch and controllers etc. were missed if a skip or advance forward is forced and makes them relevant as if played. Thats more than I expected.
Many thanks. I must try this again to see. 
jon