News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Multis for the Ketron SD4

Started by lakere, April 01, 2016, 05:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lakere

MIDI out to the Ketron SD4 (MIDI cable connection not USB).    I choose Mariachi (shown as Multi) in Voice.   Both Right 1 and Right 2 are turned on, but only Right 2 (Trumpet 1) plays.   The volume LED of Right 1 Mariachi does not move.   I selected other sounds in Sound Edit for Right 1, but no sound.  Only just once in a while a note will play in Right 1.   This one baffles me.       Trombone Multi(not Trombones), Brass2 Multi, Jazztpt Multi are the same way. 

Thanks,

Chris

Dan

Often, there is a velocity switch. If you play them hard, the second voice will play.

Key range and velocity ranges can be set in the SOUND EDIT page (right click on the track)  And allows you to create interesting presets

lakere

Wow, that is great!   I like your multi patches for the SD4.    Those are like pretty powerful and handy factory presets you can use right out of the box, so to speak.   While at it, I might ask you; do you have multi patches for the SD 1000?   What about multis for vArranger custom banks (all four of them)?.    Down the road, I think I want to get your sound banks.   

Dan

We have multis only for SD2/SD4, but you can create your own.

I will probably add some multis, mixing sounds from the 4 SOUNDBANKS