News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Korg NanoKontrol 1 vs Korg NanoKorntrol 2

Started by lakere, March 02, 2016, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lakere

Does the Korg NanoKontrol 1 also get LED feedback like the 2nd version?    Which is better for vArranger?

Thanks,
Chris

Dan

No. Only NanoKontrol 2 can have LED  FEEDBACK. SO buy this one :)

lakere

Thanks, Dan, for your quick reply and confirmation.    Have you seen this new NanoKontrol Studio?   I would assume that it has LED feedkback like the Nanokontrol 2?   http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/korg-nanokontrol-studio

Dan

I don't know if the NanoKontrol Studio allow the led feedback = external. I have downloaded the new Korg Kontrol Editor, to check, and did not find the new devices.

By the way, I prefer to buy 3 NanoKontrol2 for the same price as NanoKontrol Studio :)  The only interesting thing is the bluetooth wireless connectivity.

lakere

Quote from: Dan on March 03, 2016, 08:32:26 AM
I don't know if the NanoKontrol Studio allow the led feedback = external. I have downloaded the new Korg Kontrol Editor, to check, and did not find the new devices.

By the way, I prefer to buy 3 NanoKontrol2 for the same price as NanoKontrol Studio :)  The only interesting thing is the bluetooth wireless connectivity.
A good point about buying 3 Nanotkontrol2s and the bluetooth function of the NanoKontrol Studio.   It is a bit pricey.   The bottom line is that I just love the flexibility of being able to use various midi control surfaces with vArranger.