News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

vArranger manual in English

Started by Brian, May 17, 2011, 05:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Will a user manual in English similar to louguit's excellent one on the French forum be available soon for English speaking users?

Brian.

Dan

Hi Brian,

I am really thinking about it.
On the same time, I will produce soon some videos explaining the features of vArranger

Dan

Dan

Let me know if you want to subject to be explained by video

Dan

Brian

Hi Dan,
yes ..... it would be nice to have a video on how to use of VSTi's.

Thanks.... Brian.

Deane

I for one would also like to see a user's manual in English,
Deane

paoloca59

Hello
I agree to manual in English
Paolo

Marty.Dolbear

We just purchased vArranger2 and would be more excited about it if I understood better how to use it fully. I see here that an English manual has been sought for years and I'd like to know what progress has been made. Is there a place on this site that I'm missing?  Is there some other place where the English manual is located? Also, are there English language tutorials/videos somewhere to help customers who'd like to better understand the many features and possibilities of vArranger2?

Marty Dolbear

Dan

As a start, did you downloaded this one?
http://www.varranger.com/vforum/index.php/topic,743.0.html

Feel free to ask us any questions

Regards,

Dan

Marty.Dolbear

Aha! There it is. Thank-you for your quick response and for the work done translating the document.

I own a Ketron Audya 4, a Ketron Midjay, a Roland BK-7m, and, at one point, a Korg PA-1X Pro. Each has been useful in it's own way but it's nice to have the possibility of access to more cross-platform styles from a single source. I'm eager to see what can be accomplished using VSTs.

Do you folks have a recommendation for a VST "collection" package that provides excellent samples and variations.

Has any progress been made on the Virtual SD2?

Lastly, are there yet any English-language tutorial videos?

Again, thanks
Marty

Lylo

Quote from: Marty.Dolbear on May 05, 2014, 12:28:28 PM
Do you folks have a recommendation for a VST "collection" package that provides excellent samples and variations.

- Halion Sonic
- Independence
- Sampletank

You can try the last two with their freeware version.

sdada