News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

'Mulitimbral' and 'Monotimbrales

Started by sweetbb, January 16, 2016, 06:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetbb

At some point suddenly I could see 'multitimbral' and 'monotimbral' sounds on my varranger screen, I don't know what I did to see it, and I don't know how I made it go away.  Any help please, I don't see anything in the manual either except the dwscroption of what it is.

Dan

In vArranger, you can layer many sounds together, selecting some sounds in Right1, Right2, etc... tracks, then save this multi as user sound.
In SD2 mode, I am providing some multi sounds especially for the SD2
To get the Multi ans User sounds, you need to select the RIGHT or LEFT tracks close to the master volume fader.
They are the main tracks for changing the melody sound.

sweetbb

So If I use the vArranger softsynth, there are no provided multi timbral sounds?  Perhaps I accidently selected SD2, and then saw the multitimbral sounds?

If I make my own multitimbral sounds, how do I save the sound setting for use next time?

Dan

sweetbb

sweetbb

I have save my sound, but it dissapears after a while, and when I restart, the save sound is still missing.

Dan

sweetbb

Dan

Take a screen shot when they are present, and when they are not present. This will help to understand

sweetbb

Dan, I have made a small screen video of what is happening.

Please click on the link below in order to see what happens....

https://sweetbb125-gmail.tinytake.com/sf/NDU1NDAxXzI0NTQxNTQ.

The file in only 6 mb big.

Lylo

You must clic on the Rigt hand track (at the right of vArranger beside the master) and you can see your sound again.  ;)

sweetbb

Thank you Lylo. You are right, and so is Dan.