News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

New version not working at all now

Started by sweetbb, January 08, 2016, 11:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetbb

I have installed the new version as instructed, and initially, some of it worked, but I could not change the default rhythm.  After restarting vArranger, I get an error message saying "Please download and install the latest version of the vArranger Software Synthesizer.".  Then, after clicking "OK", it wants to select all the setting again, but it does not show midi out and I cannot select the vArranger synth anymore, so now nothing is working.

I have now installed the previous version, and the 1'st midi input does not work anymore either.

Lylo

But have you "Please download and install the latest version of the vArranger Software Synthesizer." ?
vArranger work only with same generation of vArranger.exe and vAsynth.exe.

sweetbb

Thank you Lylo.

I downloaded the new version with links that Dan sent me, and installed them in the order that Dan told me to - first vAsynth, then the new version of vArranger itself.

I have now installed the old version of vArranger again, and now it is working again.

Lylo

sweetbb

Thank you. You too. Have a nice weekend.  Here in South Africa we are experiencing an unusually hot heatwave. Yesterday it was 43 degrees Celsius where I live, and inside my house it was 36.5 degrees Celsius. In the mornings when I get up, my house is already at 30 or 31 degrees Celsius - to hot to live.

Lylo

Dan

Try to download again with Internet Explorer, as sometimes the file is not downloaded again, but still present the old file