News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

windows 10 Roland

Started by matjaz, December 14, 2015, 03:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matjaz

Please help, I install it for Windows 10 and now I can not load the driver which for roland fantom g. I know that Roland has not yet been released, but still I hope there is a solution.

matjaz

it does not work, I use a usb. This is the EDIROL

playerup

as far as I am aware being a Roland user (BK9), the new roland drivers for newer model is intergrated in one of the microsoft updates. Have you tried to just connect the usb and the keyboard on? If it still does not recognize, check your version of Windows 10 and see if you need x32 or x64 version. Surprisingly, my old CASIO WK-3800 had a x64 driver released years after Casio discontinued the model. You can try searching for the Fantom's drivers by putting the model and version. Good luck.

Dan

He did it for Edirol, but you can download the Fantom windows 8.1 drivers from Roland website,and try the same modifications

matjaz

6 hours I have dealt with this and find out. Edirol MIDI operates on Widows 10 roland g fantom. Usb driver (not EDIROL) windows 10 for roland fantom g does not operate. I will acquire a not expensive pc and download the win 8.1, so I can use Varrangerja.

Dan

Better to use your ROLAND UM-ONE MKII
If I remember well, you have one

matjaz

matjaz

into works better than using the USB cable