News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

SOLVED: having an issue with Sampletank 3

Started by pax_eterna, September 22, 2015, 06:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pax_eterna

When using Sampletank 3, I can not access the VST setup screen (the actual VST itself to set parts etc) and when I click on it in the VST window of vA I get the error message as shown in the attached image and then the app (vA) hangs needing a restart.....any ideas anyone?

EDIT: I think I found out why...seems the latest version I received is a 32 bit application!!! ST3 is 64bit only!

Lylo

Latest version of vArranger ? You can install the 32bits or 64bits version,  re-install it.

pax_eterna

ummm there is no installation for vA it runs by itself from the thumb drive without installing ;)

Lylo

All new versions of vArranger have a installer... for vAsynth.  ;)

pax_eterna

Thanks, but if you understood the OP it is an issue with a 64bit VST (not the vASynth)....I was sure there was a 64bit beta of vA itself, but I am yet to hear back from Dan, so maybe I was dreaming it  :o

Lylo

Dan

The vASynth also handles all the audio tasks and the VST

When you install the vArrangerSynth it will ask if you want to install the 32 or 64 bit version. Just install it again, and read the message again

The vArranger midi is 32 bit, because this does not change anything, and is compatible with all systems.

Let us know

pax_eterna

right, I will try it again..I am sure I did select 64, but.....the install routine seems to ask the 64bit question by default so I am not sure how it (64bit) was not installed on the first time, however it DID ask the same option again, and when the install was repeated this time it worked as it should have.

Thanks

Lylo

pax_eterna

Quote from: Lylo on September 23, 2015, 10:29:50 PM
Always believe Lylo. ;)

Hmm perhaps...if you had of written the correct thing in the first place...your first post said to re-install vA itself...it was not until later when you realised your small error that you changed to vA SYNTH!!!

But no matter...you got there in the end ;)

Lylo

Je me serais bien mieux exprimé en français,  l'anglais n'est pas très simple pour moi. ;)
Mais je reconnais que j'aurais dû dès le départ parler du vAsynth. :)

pax_eterna

Ça va, je ne faisais un peu de plaisir.  ;D

Je ne vous remercie d'essayer d'aider, donc merci  8)