News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Style Creator

Started by A.R, May 30, 2015, 09:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.R

hi,

Are there any plans to add style creator?

if so, when?

Dan

Even if it is possible to create styles on Roland, Ketron, Korg or Yamaha keyboard, and make them play with vArranger,...  Or use many existing software to create styles for vArranger,
Every day, I tell to myself... I need to create my own style creator for vArranger.

I think I ill do it right after adding the audio drums wav loop in sync with styles, so my style creator will include all.

I can't tell for now about when it will be finish, but for sure it will.

For now, you can use some other software to create styles for vArranger

A.R

your software has many more features than I thought !!!
a style creator makes it even better.

audio styles? !!!

same way as Korg?!!!

is it  possible to play korg styles with audio loops When you are finished the coding?

Dan

Look at the features of what you have bought :)  here http://www.varranger.com/features/

I think I will do it like korg. Cutting the wav file in many slice, and play it at any tempo....

MarcinV8

I use VST and drums are super, but vArranger with wav loops and style creator will be hyper machine.

Bachus

Quote from: Dan on May 30, 2015, 10:10:01 PM
Even if it is possible to create styles on Roland, Ketron, Korg or Yamaha keyboard, and make them play with vArranger,...  Or use many existing software to create styles for vArranger,
Every day, I tell to myself... I need to create my own style creator for vArranger.

I think I ill do it right after adding the audio drums wav loop in sync with styles, so my style creator will include all.

I can't tell for now about when it will be finish, but for sure it will.

For now, you can use some other software to create styles for vArranger

You indeed need your very own style format, which outperforms and outshines all the other formats... Its a next step, espescially if you make it backward compatible with all the competition and add a top of the line style edditor that allows users to create their own styles...

In the end you will outperform all the hardware arrangers..

MarcinV8

New style format for: 16 tracks, no limit for intro, variations, etc.

Dan

There will always be 8 tracks, but unlimited sub tracks

agaton

In Yamahas terminology: Chord Switching Tracks. Also other
producer have sub tracks. Only by Yamaha is not possible to edit
or create this Chord Switching tracks on instrument, it must be
done on one of Style Editor programs. By Korg it is no problem
to make it on instrument (arrangeur).

Dan

Yes, and KORG called it CHORD VARIATION  (CV)

MarcinV8

8 tracks because there is limit of midi channels?

Dan

yes, because standard midi synth has 16 midi channels only. And we use 8 for accomp and 8 for Right & Left

Bachus

Quote from: Dan on June 08, 2015, 06:41:25 PM
yes, because standard midi synth has 16 midi channels only. And we use 8 for accomp and 8 for Right & Left

But then Varranger2 is a software instrument, why stick to the limits of hardware when you have the freedom of software?   

My tyros 5 actually has a maximum of 12 styletracks, 8 from styles and 4 from pads... And it works very very well to make styles sound more alive..