News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

SOLVED: Q re vA 64 bit...

Started by pax_eterna, March 19, 2015, 02:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pax_eterna

Dan is vA actually "coded" to 64 bit or is it still running at 32 bit (but using bridging for 64 bit vst's) ?I just had a look via task manager and it states vA is 32bit...

When I try to load up Sampletank 64 bit I get the message as seen in the attached pic...vA crashes and needs to be shut down in task manager.

EDIT: Dan has a Microsoft VC redist pack - this fixes this issue. Thanks Dan :)

Dennis

agaton

No problems here with bridged 64Bit PlugIns. In fact,
also Hypersonic 2 or some other very, very old PlugIns
have no problems as bridged 64 Bit Plugins. When you
use jBridge for bridging of PlugIns, maybe is Setup in
jBridge not optimal.

Lylo

I think you don't have install the last version of vAsynth.

Dan

Hello pax,

I know how to correct this problem, but is it possible for you to let me check on your computer if this can be resolved with only adding one dll
run this http://www.varranger.com/support.exe, and tell me you ID in private email

I know that the time zones between Australia and France will not help us :)

Dan

silviuturcu

I also same problem. I can not load any vst. use W7 PRO 64 BIT.

Dan

ok, so do the support.exe for me

pax_eterna

pax_eterna

So far so good Sampletank 3 is behaving nicely. As it has some quite useful drum kits I don't see a need for Addictive drums 2 as yet, but I might install them anyway :)
It's a shame that it (ST3) cannot "see" the volume controls of vA. But I will try using the ST3 midi "learn" and see if I can somehow get them connected.

silviuturcu

I still can not load a 64-bit VST. you've found the solution?

Dan

Can you send me again your support.Exe ID in a private email?  I have now 30 minutes to check again what is this problem on your computer

silviuturcu

Dan

ok now corrected for you. I will include the c++ redist files in the setup for next version