News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

vArranger Won't Load

Started by Bernie9, March 08, 2015, 03:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie9

I run vArranger on several machines without a problem.  I initiate with pen drive containing license, with data and latest version.  For example, I have MAudio Uno connecting the SD2 and Controller kb with Midi and USB to laptop(Asus i7), with pendrive containing license and vArranger in another USB slot.

It can't be the configuration as it hasn't changed.  Only difference is the laptop.  I start application from pendrive as usual, but it says loading, but never does.  The wheel just keeps on going until I finally close it.

Any ideas ?

agaton

Change Configuration File in vArranger2XG > vArrangerData with
default one, what you became from Dan by buying of vArranger2.

Bernie9

Except this is the original pen drive and data folder registered with Dan.  I know of no other default, or am I not understanding you?

Thank you for your reply.

agaton

Maybe you have changed something also in this original Configuration ????

lee

Turn Laptop all the way off for a few minutes then try again.
Has vA2 worked on this Laptop EVER?
Lee

Dan

Try to put the computer power/battery options in PERFORMANCE MODE and restart computer

Bernie9

Thanks Dan, I will try that.

Lee

I have never had the program on this laptop I can remember.  I have turned off and on several times, used different ports, plugged and unplugged connections,etc.

I have other options, but thought it strange that my best laptop can't load this.

Bernie9

High Performance mode made no difference.  It is big and heavy anyway and can't waste my time with it.

Dan

I send you an email with the latest version to see if it is working or not

Bernie9