News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

VanBasco and vArranger

Started by Bernie9, July 13, 2010, 09:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie9

Is there a way to use both programs from the SD2 at the same time.  I had been using VanBasco for my Midi's because I can save transpose and mute in playlists.  At least for now, vArranger doesn't seem to have these capabilities for Midifiles.  I have tried using both programs from the SD2 port.  Sometimes both work, but usually they fight each other for the port, sooner or later.

Dan

You seem to want it as soon as possible :)

So I have to add this function very soon.

It's not good to use 2 softwares on the same midi output.

i will let you know

Dan

Bernie9

Dan
Please don't misunderstand me.  I expect nothing out of the ordinary from you.  These other programs have been out for years, and I think you are doing a remarkable job.  It is just that I have to perform several times a week using the only tools I have.  I am very happy with your program and expect to use it exclusively for some gigs as time goes by.  Some midikar files play well on vArranger and some don't.

Dan

I know that you don't expect. It's just that I prefer to work first on adding functions that my users will use :)

Dan

ps : if one file is not working as excpected, just send it to me.

jan1kow

Quote from: Bernie9 on July 13, 2010, 10:02:26 PM
Dan
Please don't misunderstand me.  I expect nothing out of the ordinary from you.  These other programs have been out for years, and I think you are doing a remarkable job.  It is just that I have to perform several times a week using the only tools I have.  I am very happy with your program and expect to use it exclusively for some gigs as time goes by.  Some midikar files play well on vArranger and some don't.