News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Split Point

Started by ovation99, August 04, 2014, 09:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ovation99

Can anyone on the forum tell me how to save a split point?
Starting up VArranger2 defaults to a split point of C3, which I change to F#2, but if I close VA2 and reopen it's back to C3 again.

I'm sure there is something I've missed and the experienced users out there will be able to answer this newb question.

Thanks

Dan

SAVE  / SAVE STARTUP CONFIG

ovation99

Of course, it's easy when you know how  :)
Thanks Dan

EdoardoDelMoro

Any way to save different split point for different sound/styles?

Lylo

No and it's harm, me to I want splits points includes in each songs, I solve the problem with the split in the right sound and play in fullkeyboard.

Dan

In the song, you can save if you use Split or Full Keyboard mode.
You can create many splits for right hand voices

Do you really need to change the chord recognition zone between each songs.

I tend to think that it is a general setting

BjayG

Hi All,

>Do you really need to change the chord recognition zone between each songs.
>I tend to think that it is a general setting

I too find this a problem and think it ought to be possible to vary the chord split point between songs.    I have said before (both on the forum and to Dan directly)  that I also believe that it should be possible to set/reset everything related directly to the song on a per song basis (i.e. voices selected, volume of instruments etc. etc.).   I cannot see that such a facility would impact on any current usage, but would greatly increase the flexibility of vArranger no end.  Indeed this is what happens when you save a total preset/registration on something like a Clavinova etc..

Anyway - thats my 2 penny worth.

Cheers
Barry

Lylo

The old PSR630 have a split point by preset, if I have good remembering.

sanderxpander

Am I understanding correctly that you can't adjust the mix per song? What happens when you use a different drumkit that is much softer?

Dan

Of course you can adjust the full mix per song

sanderxpander

Thank you, I was surprised and confused by BJayG's post.

Dan

99% of the parameters can be saved with the song.
The split point between chords zone and right hand melody zone can't be set per song for now.