News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

saving song and sound assignments

Started by hayseed, April 25, 2014, 05:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hayseed

Hello
I'm on my next bump in the road again , this time I can't get the sound I want to save  and recall on the right hand   I am using the growl sax from the sax group
I posted a video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSq9Fa6SadA&feature=youtu.be

PS thanks Dan for getting the Nanokontrol2 working , I had no problem starting to assign controlers, wow the Nano makes it a real dream to play the Varranger

Thanks
hayseed

Tidom

no !
If you want to save a Sound OK you must click to "SAVE" => but after, in the menu click "Right Sound" and not "Song" as you've done in the video.
Your Sound / multi Sound you've created will be on the right column in yellow colour.
But you'll see it when you select "Right" ( on the right just near "Master").
Excuse my english !
Tidom   

Lylo

Hello,

when you save the song you save the right and left sound but this sound are patchs in the rigth column, if the patch in the right column are not saved before you obtain the primary sound when you build the song.
So you must save the right and left hands sounds before if you modify them.

"Save right sound" = create a right hand patch
"Save left sound" = create a left hand patch
"Save song" = create a song with the panel configuration (band, right and left sound, full keyboard, intro, to lowest, song chord etc.)

Dan

First, select the RIGHT track, close to the master volume fader.
Then, select your sound.
Then, save your song with the right sound checked.

If you want to change sounds in the right1/2/3/4/5 tracks, you first need to SAVE RIGHT SOUND
Then SAVE SONG

Lylo

Si avec ça il ne comprend pas, c'est que notre anglais est vraiment mauvais. ;)

hayseed

Thanks Everyone
As soon as I read that I remembered that is how save, I was so fixated on using the Right 1 track to select the sound instead of the far right one , I tried the way you said and it works perfectly.

Thanks
Hayseed