News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

midjpro testing

Started by angel1000, March 21, 2014, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel1000

Hi Dan, Hi  I would like to know if you plan on testing the midjpro with varranger.

Dan

I think the MidJPro has the same sound engine as the SD1000

Some new styles in a new format and some audio drums not found in the SD1000

pax_eterna

Yes, the MidjayPro, is more for the hardware "platform" rather than the content. It is a slick bit of gear though - strong GAS on this one :D

angel1000

Message I had received when speaking to Marcello Colo, person who worked on the audya drum styles and worked on the midjpro and sd1000
Ciao Angelo

-------Messaggio originale-------

Da: angelo_garofalo@videotron.ca
Data: 10/04/2013 20.56.33
A: Marcello Colo'
Oggetto: Re: Rif: Re: Rif: Re: Rif: Re: Rif: Re: Rif: ketronsd1000

Hello Marcello how are you.
I'm fine and hope you too

I need to ask you a question. The midjay pro when it will play a style the drums and percussion sounds will be the same as the sd1000?
no ...Midjapro has a real audio ( slice) for style 

Second question will the accompanient sounds in midjaypro style be the same sounds as the sd1000.
Midjay pro has a dps with insert effect and program much better than SD 1000

Example there is a program varranger software, with a Ketron sd2 you get the styles of an Sd5.
yes

Will it be the same with midjaypro and sd1000, or will midjaypro have sounds sd1000 does not have.
Midjay has more resource and sound engine better .. Midjay could souns such an Sd 1000 not the inverse

Ciao

angel1000

sorry I didn't realize I copied and pasted all my messages. If anyone can remove them go ahead and remove all except for the first part.

pax_eterna

Just use the "MODIFY" tab at the top right of your post - this will let you edit out anything you do not want in it :)

Dan

angel1000

ya i guess if I am going to purchase it I am going to wait a whiiiile. Still too many bugs. Dan how is the studio work coming along for the drum samples.

Dan

I love to start new projects.
Finalizing them is another story :)
Need to take time for this...