Main Menu

Ketron SD1 Styles

Started by Dan, January 20, 2014, 11:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Here a the Ketron SD1 Styles !

tthoms

Hello Dan,
thank you very much for this styles. Is there a version available with grouped songs  (UNPLUGGED,POP,DANCE....)? That would help to find the patterns easier.
Thank you
Thom

Dan

No but, in this file, you have ketron_tab.pdf that show the categories
https://www.ketron.it/images/ketron/manualiPdf/manualeSD1Eng.zip

tthoms

Hello Dan.
I can't find the table.pdf in the above download. But anyway, thank you for give me the link. I could downlaod the SD1-table. I made the twelve directories and copied the patterns in the corresponding directory. (See the attached zip) There are some patterns missing and some I could not associate to the SD1 Tab. Your zip file is therfore not a exact copy of the sd1 pattern list. Could you explain me why it isn't? It's only for my understanding. Perhaps one could make a 1:1 copy of the SD1 patterns.
Thank you
Thom

Dan

tthoms

Hi Dan.
It seems that these are additional styles to the styles listed in the official table. Will download this. Thanks for the link. The styles are identical for the SD1 and SD1 plus. Where can I find the missing styles such as 8 Beat A to 8 Ballad in 8 Beat folder?
Thom

freakman

Dan

I had a Ketron SD1 few years ago, but also changed computers 4 times... I can't find for now the Ketron SD1 / plus styles..

tthoms

Hi Dan.
Yes, filing is not for everyone. But without a complete original and proved set of any Ketron Style-Set the vA2 makes no sense for me . Styles are the heart of vA2! Have you any complete set of styles for a Ketron-Keyboard (X1, SD1, SD5, Audya ...)? Maybe a user has a whole set of factory styles for a Ketron keyboard. Please get in touch.
Thom

Dan

Tons of styles are here in the forum...
Some more styles are here : https://www.ketron.it/en/2013-09-05-15-48-28

tthoms

Hi Dan.
Thanks for your answers.
At the specified link you will find only a few styles for the newer ketron keyboards but many converted styles from older models (MS, X. XD ..) which do not sound good in every case. And unfortunatly the vA2 can not play the styles from the new keyboards like sd7, sd9, SD80 and soundmodules  sd40, sd90. That would be very nice to have this feature in the vA2. Is there a function for playing .KST styles forseen in your plans?

It is a pity nobody has a complete set of SD1 styles. As already mentioned, the styles are the heart of the vA2. Only with first-class styles are the possibilities of the va2 synthesizer valid.
With the installation of the vA2, the styles of the SD5/SD3/SD8 are installed in the groups. These are very good. But unfortunately there are a few important styles that would only be available in the SD1. That's why my request in this forum.
Thom

Dan

The SD2 engine is from the SD5
The SD1 engine is also on the Midjay
So you can try the Midjay styles. They should be almost the same
https://www.varranger.com/vforum/index.php/topic,143.0.html

Jacques1220

Un grand merci pour ces styles
;)