News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Mixmaster

Started by Lylo, November 17, 2013, 11:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lylo

Un programme gratuit et pas mal du tout pour editer les styles Yamaha http://psrtutorial.com/MB/mixMaster.html

Lylo

Testé aujourd'hui, ça a l'air bien mais je ne crois pas que ça fonctionne correctement avec les styles Tyros.
A noter que les autres softs proposé par le créateur de ce programme sont tout aussi intéressant.

Dan

Je n'ai pas essayé ce programme, mais Yamaha a étendu son format de styles à partir du Tyros 3

Lylo

Ça doit être ça, ce sont des styles du Tyros 4 qui généraient des messages d'erreurs.  8)

sweetbb

I used Google Translate, to see what you are saying here, as in South Africa, we do not speak French.  ;)

Does this program called Mix Master by Michael Bedesem allow me to change for example an existing organ sound in the style, to a new organ sound and save the style, and the style will still work in vArranger like it should, only with the new organ sound where the old sound was? Or even change the piano to a new piano sound?

Lylo

Dan

If it is just to change a sound in a style track, just do SAVE SONG in vArranger

sweetbb

Dan, that sounds much easier, I will rather do that.  Does it then create a style file with the name you specify, with the new voices in the style?

Dan

Basically, it does not change the style itself, but add a second file close to it with all your modifications

semimi

Bonjour

le premier lien ne fonctionne pas chez moi   :'(

Lylo

Oui semimi, il semblerait que la page a disparu.  J'ai édité le sujet pour que ça fasse plus propre du coup.

Dan