News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Version 0.93 is Ready and OUT

Started by Dan, October 22, 2010, 04:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Better Yamaha styles support. Try the Yamaha styles I put on the download section with this version.

They start to sound amazing :)

Some others improvments there...

Enjoy,

Dan

Lionel

Thanks Dan,

Will give it a run, a few gigs are piling up on the doorstep.

Lionel

Lionel

I noticed that we can't save any songs with Yamaha styles yet, is that still in the pipeline?

I have a problem with drums not sounding on SD4 using output No.2

This doesn't seem to happen on all styles.

Using SD2 and SD4 together, the SD2 has a deeper sound, but the SD4 sounds cleaner.

Saving of output channels, are we able to have output channels saved per song, also to be able to save default
startup config for channel output.

Lionel

Dan

He He you read on my mind :)

- We canno't save yamha styles yet, but of course we will. I didn't completed yet the Yamaha sounds to Ketron sounds conversion, so I don't want you to start saving and creating your songs for gigs with bad basis. Things are still going to be changed. You can hear the Yamaha styles are better and better...

- Can you try the SD4 in MID mode, and sending to MIDI OUT 1 or 2, I don't remember, my SD4 was very buggy...`

- I think SD4 for drums is better :)

- I had the idea to add saving startup midi outputs channels as default configuration. So if you want the drums to be always played by SD4..., and add the saving outputs per song too...  For now the only midi out routing that you can save is on SAVE SOUND.