News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Authorization Problem

Started by Bernie9, July 27, 2013, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie9

Dan

I suspect that my pen drive containing my license is no good.  I tried to use it on two pc's and all I get is a black screen and "Loading....".  It finally says this is a trial version for 4 minutes.  I cannot get any computer to even recognize it.

Bernie

4partmusic

Did you try running it as administrator to see if that made a difference?

Terry

Bernie9

It is like a dongle, and has to be present to open program.  As far as I know, there is no work around.  Thanks anyway.

Dan

I think you forgot witch pen drive was the right one for vArranger :)
I will send you a private message to resolve this issue

4partmusic

Bernie,

I am sure Dan will get it sorted out for you but while Varranger is like a dongle the pen drive still acts as a hard drive on your computer hooked up through USB. If you go into windows explorer it will show up just like a regular drive and you can see the programs and files on it.  In windows 7 when you right click on an application it will ask you if you want to run it as an administrator.  If you say yes it will let you do so.  I don't know all the technical details behind this but it allows the program access to other things in the operating system to allow it to run.

Hope you get it figured out!

Terry

Bernie9

Terry

Thanks, Dan is on it.

The problem is that the pen drive was not even recognized by three of my computers, so your solution, however good, will not help me i'm afraid.

Dan

Yes, the pend drive is destroyed.
I will help you by private email

Bernie9

Dan

I sent the info on new drive.  Did you get it?

Dan

Did you received my latest message one hour ago?

Bernie9

No, just the notice of your post.

Dan

OK, so can you try with another usb drive like Kingston, Sandisk, Corsair...?

Bernie9

I have a Kingston I will load and report same to you.

Thanks Dan

Bernie9

Admin

It is ok.

I will remove this topic now that it is resolved

Bernie9

Dan

I will send you a new program soon