News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

ins for ketron sd1000

Started by angel1000, June 21, 2013, 08:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel1000

Hello everyone, does anyone have the ins for the ketron sd1000.

angel1000

Dan I am doing my own ins, basically looking at the sd2 for structure. I need your help with page 58 of the sd1000 manual; 3.Midi implementation I understand the Ctrl numbers, how do i encode Note on, Mute off, etc. Also can you show me one line of how I encode the efx presets. Thankyou.

Dan

Ask to Ketron to do it, like they did for the SD2......

angel1000

I did, I am waiting for a reply. Would you know when the sd2 came out had they done it for logic, cubase, sonar at the same time. They said they were only going to do it for logic and cubase. Dan if i have all the sound banks correct will it work, or do i need also all the controllers etc.

Dan

angel1000

Dan

Yes they did it for the SD2 from the beginning.

I think you only need the sound names.

angel1000

angel1000

Just finished doing it, loaded it into sonar works well. Just waiting for the machine. USA distributors said received an email from Ketron, in ten days North America would receive them. Ten days come and gone.

jan1kow

Angel You can do it without an ins file.
The ins file just tells you the instrument names unique to ketron.
I just remember that a GM SAX is a ketron SOPRANO SAX etc. as I generally only use about 20 different ketron instruments you start to remember what they are. 
Maybe you can let me know if there are any other advantages I might be missing with a ins file installed?
jon