News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

What Voices Work With vArranger?

Started by Deane, June 19, 2013, 10:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deane

I have a collection of over 4000 voices from various keyboards.   How do I load these to see if they will work?

Deane

Dan

Can you post here one of your voices, so I can see what it is

Deane

Here are thousands of voices to try with vArranger.
Deane

Deane

Dan,
did you have time to download the files and take a look at the voices?  It would be neat if we could build up a set of very serious
voices vArranger could make use of. Perhaps a few others here would like to join in on a project.

Deane

Dan

Yes, I am looking at it.
Maybe, I will add support of those files for the next vArranger version.
Note that how they will sound depend highly on the sound module attached.

Deane

That would be really neat.  I noticed in looking at the Sound folder it contains only one file with a SND extention.   What extentions are
currently supported by vArranger for sounds?

Deane

Dan

You can't load sounds for now. Maybe we will create a file format to be able to share our presets

pax_eterna

Sorry to raise it here Dan, but it seems it is the only way to get you to reply to emails - I have now sent you two, with no response. I normally would not make this request, but it seems the forum is being monitored more closely than email..

If you would prefer me to just post it all to the forum, no problem...I mean if you find it easier to respond.

Dennis

Dan

lol when someone asks me a complex question that I don't know yet the answer, I don't answer till I have the right thing to say.
I have received well your questions and putting them here will not change anything. I have to think about it more, and will let you know soon...

pax_eterna

;D cool..that's fair enough too. Just want to explore new ground and my impatience got the better of me. Thanks for the reply.

Dennis