News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

SD1000 and Cubase

Started by Vladi, August 15, 2013, 05:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladi

SD1000 in Cubase - 10 channel does not show drum kit, though sets of drums are switched. It is possible to include display drum kits, but on all channels. Probably a mistake in itself "xml" from Ketron

Dan

I don't know Cubase...

You seems to have bought the SD1000.

Maybe you want to try a vArranger beta version who includes all the SD1000 sounds?

Vladi

Merci, Dan. Oui, je veux obtenir la version bêta si possible

angel1000

Hi Dan I wouls also like to get the beta version please, my sd1000 is arriving in a couple of days. By the way did you enjoy NYC. I am going to go back again next year.

Dan

Vladi

For users Cubase - I have understood. Now drums can be appointed to any track (not only 10). But there is a problem in display of the appointed sound, it demands improvement.

agaton

You must write Sys Ex String: F0 26 7B 0F 00 0p vv F7 for any
Midi track which must be Drum track. P is Midi Part (0 - 15) and
VV=00 for Melodic and VV=01 for Drums. Very simple !!!
This procedure must be done in any DAW, not only in Cubase.

Dan

Yes, but he DAW will not be able to display the correct sound, because, I don't think they car recognize the mean of the sysex

agaton

No problem with that in Presonus Studio One 2 Professional, also in Cubase and new Sonar !!!
I have tested this Sys Ex on this three DAWs and it was always without problems (on SD1000
without Update). After Sys Ex String come PCG and correct sound, but it must be a pause of
some ticks between Sys Ex String and Program Change.

cirerenrut

Hi Dan
Can I try the Beta version please.

cirerenrut