News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Yamaha XG VSTi

Started by sweetbb, January 17, 2016, 01:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetbb

Is there a Yamaha VSTi that emulates the YAMAHA XG system, to buy of for free?

Igor Electronician

Hi! There are very known plug-ins, such as Yamaha S-YXG50, Yamaha S-YXG2006LE VSTi, Yamaha MOTIF XS VST. Use search engines, for example Google, will find set of resources with these libraries. ;)

sweetbb

Hi Igor.  Thank you for your answer.  I did search extensively, but can not find anything to download.  :( :( :( :-[

Does anybody have a link where I can find this vsti for xg?

Igor Electronician

Hi Sweetbb! The reference on torrent  file: http://vsthouse.ru/load/0-0-0-1050-20 This file it is necessary to open by means of Utorrent  client or any another. A site Russian-speaking http://vsthouse.ru/load/vst_i_instrumenty/sintezatory/yamaha_s_yxg50_yamaha_s_yxg2006le_vsti/3-1-0-1050, use online the translator.

sweetbb

Hi Igor, this is only one sound, a piano in this vsti.   :'(

Igor Electronician

In these plug-ins not only piano, is a high-grade program synthesizer from corporation Yamaha. If you did not manage to download the installer, I then put setup package VSTi

Main Specifications of the S-YXG50:

Voice Data: AWM2 custom technology
Wavetable Data Size: 4MB (using highly-optimised compression technology)
Multi-Timbrality: 16 parts
Polyphony: 128 notes max (can be scaled by the user)
Voice Set: 676 melody voices (fully programmable) + 42 SFX voices (fully programmable) + 21 drum kits/SFX kits (fully programmable)
Sample Rates: 44.1 / 22.05 / 11.025 kHz
Synth Modes: XG / GM / TG300B.

sweetbb

Thank you Igor,  perhaps I did something wrong the first time, I will try again.

Igor Electronician

Help file for installation VSTi. Good luck in your work! :)

sweetbb

Hi Igor,  I still only get the piano sound.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Igor Electronician

Hi Swetbb! Try to play back by means  Yamaha VSTi any midi-files of standard XG or GM. Probably that commands:  Bank Select and Program Change do not arrive on midi protocol.

sweetbb

Igor,  you can call me Brian.  I do not understand what you mean. I have loaded this vsti into vArranger, and I was under the impression that I would see a list of patches in the vsti somewhere, like with other vsti's.  Can you explain some more please,  thank you for you help so far........

Igor Electronician

Ok Brian!  :)  In vAranger own internal redirections on MIDI are involved,  keyboard uses the channel #1, and in the arranger in section Right 1 -  channel #13 is specified. It is better to get the advice from Dan about setting up Yamaha VSTi + Varranger. I have not used in VA2 software synthesizers, at me Ketron SD1000

Igor Electronician

I need to try to experiment with the plugins in VA  ;)

Igor Electronician

Here is the XG instrument definition for the S-YXG50 / DB50XG / SW60XG / MU10 / MU50 / MU1000 / MU2000 and other XG sound cards and devices from Yamaha.

sweetbb

Hi Igor, thank you for the ins file.  My luck has changes.  The Yamaha vsti is now working.  Also, with the same .ins file, my Yamaha PSR 295 arranger keyboard is now also working beautifully.  I have 2 of these keyboards, and want to use them both in my setup, as sound generators only, to give me some extra audio channels.  I do not own any Ketron mudules, so I have to make do with these 2 keyboards.
Thank you for all you help, I appreciate it very much.

sweetbb

Multi Channel audio sound so sweet   :)   :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

sweetbb

Hi Igor,

I think this is a demo vsti, because after a couple of minutes, it stops making any sounds........................

Too bad........

Igor Electronician

Brian, I'm glad something was able to help. As for the plugin-it is fully functional, not a demo version. It should be set correctly by following installer instructions (pop-up window in console mode) to bind to system. I works fine as a standalone player for MIDI files and as VSTi soft-synth.

Igor Electronician

Brian, try the library in this assembly...

v.muller

And here is a VSTi extracted from Yamaha's Mid Radio Player.

sweetbb

I cannot understand the instructions in the ccommand prompt window, it is not in English............

sweetbb

The xg vsti is now working like a dream.  I see, I can also select the sounds in the vsti, with the standard buttons of vArranger.  Even more exciting, I see I can also select the standard sounds in my PSR 295 keyboard with the standard buttons! 

Igor Electronician

Hello Brian! It's great! Glad You got it to run XG VSTi!  :)

jolon28

Igor,
I know that this VSTi work in WIndows 7, but does this XG VSTi work with  Windows 10, 64-bit version ?

Igor Electronician

Hi Jolon! Sorry, can't do anything about it to say. On Win7 x64 works without problems, and to check compatibility of plugin with version of Win10 I can't, because this OS I have no.

v.muller

The Yamaha's MidRadioPlayer VSTi works on my Win 10 x64 bit.

Phiet

Thank you , about Yamaha XG VSTI.
Thank you very much Igor Electronician.